At last, Jericho is back.
At last, Jericho is back.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I saw that. Its about time.
GO VOLS
When is Lashley coming back ??
[ PLAYERS WIN GAMES ]
[ TEAMS WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS ]
Wrestling with Jericho still sucks. The writers in WWE are to blame for this.
Don't know...but Ric Flair is gonna be at the Clemson-S. Carolina game campaigning for one of them thar 'Publicans !!!!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I believe I saw that Ric Flair will be on RAW this coming Monday!
The man is 57 I believe and still can get the crowd going. He was and is still my favorite along with the "real" Horsemen...Ole, Arn, Barry, and Tully..I just hope he becomes a "manager" or some other position before he gets really hurt.
Plus, I would rather see Jericho out there than Edge, even though they are on different shows. Jericho has more charisma as a singles wrestler and can "sell" a move better. Edge should be no better than a tag team wrestler... He was great with his "brother" Christian... Those "poses for five seconds" were hilarious, especially the one they did in Boston with Bill Buckner......LOLOLOLOL! The crowd was all over them.
If you really want to see something that will make you laugh aloud..try this web site about the Rock in 2003!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8G8u1ErQTO0
I read that article on CNN yesterday. Ted Nugent has also hopped on the Huckabee train. I have thought for years that Ric would someday run for office. RIC FLAIR FOR GOVENOR OF NC? May see that someday.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wrestling with Jericho still sucks. The writers in WWE are to blame for this.</div></div>
Aren't the writers on strike?
Bookmarks